Holy Spirit baptism saves (Mk 16:16) "w/o the blood there is no forgiveness" (Heb 9:22) so the blood is the Holy Spirit. T/F?

Update:

Steven answered your question Holy Spirit baptism saves (Mk 16:16) "w/o the blood there is no forgiveness" (Heb 9:22) so the blood is the Holy Spirit. T/F?

Its sybolism, not literal blood

3 mins ago

======================================

I don't know why Y!A wouldn't let your answer be posted to the question but II Corinthians 5:16 says

"Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more."

Update 2:

Consequently JESUS IS THE HOLY SPIRIT just like HE SAID in John 14:18 when HE PROMISED "I will not leave you Comfortless I will come to you" and HE KEPT HIS PROMISED (Acts 1:2) on the Day of Pentecost (Acts 2:2-4). Therefore ANYTHING that belongs to JESUS IS SPIRITUAL and NOT "symbolic" including "HIS BLOOD" (I John 1:7).

Update 3:

Knowing this is according to Scripture, Mark 16:16 says "Holy Spirit baptism SAVES" and Heb 9:22 says "Without shedding of BLOOD there is no forgiveness" with I John 1:7 saying "the BLOOD of His Son Jesus Christ cleanses us from all sin"

So is THE BLOOD is the HOLY GHOST who is JESUS who SAVES?

HE is OUR SAVIOR; RIGHT?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Mark 16:16 is talking about water baptism, as you know. The blood of Christ cleanses from sin. Christ's blood was his real human blood, shed for us. The Holy Spirit comes to guide and direct. This direction is not the same as salvation.

Forgive me.

/Orthodox

• Norine4 weeks agoReport

MAN get your catholic believing SHYT out of here! You know GOOD AND WELL that NO "Signs followed" (Mark 16:17-18) your WATER baptism (Mark 16:16). Ain't no HOLY SPIRIT coming NO WHERE near you in a water baptism as you FICTITIOUSLY believe.

• 1 month ago

False.

The following argument uses the identical reasoning method that you have used.

Bob eats peanut butter.

Peanut butter always comes in a jar.

Therefore Bob is a jar.

It's called a logical non sequitur.

• Norine1 month agoReport

NAH! Bob becomes more like the peanut butter than the jar. It's the peanut butter that IN him and you are what you eat!

• 1 month ago

False. You are drawing lines that are not connected in scripture.

I'm teaching HIS TRUTH you've been BRAINWASHED to believe THEIR truth is HIS TRUTH!

• 1 month ago

You are a very confused individual.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Steven I don't know why Y!A wouldn't let your answer be posted to the question but II Corinthians 5:16 says

"Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more."

Update 2: Consequently JESUS IS THE HOLY SPIRIT just like HE SAID in John 14:18 when HE PROMISED "I will not leave you Comfortless I will come to you" and HE KEPT HIS PROMISED (Acts 1:2) on the Day of Pentecost (Acts 2:2-4). Therefore ANYTHING that belongs to JESUS IS SPIRITUAL and NOT "symbolic" including "HIS BLOOD" (I John 1:7).

Update 3: Knowing this is according to Scripture, Mark 16:16 says "Holy Spirit baptism SAVES" and Heb 9:22 says "Without shedding of BLOOD there is no forgiveness" with I John 1:7 saying "the BLOOD of His Son Jesus Christ cleanses us from all sin"

So is THE BLOOD is the HOLY GHOST who is JESUS who SAVES?

HE is OUR SAVIOR; RIGHT?

"For the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts (((BY))) the Holy Ghost" (Romans 5:5) but without Holy Spirit baptism you don't have the love of God for Him to shed His love abroad in your hearts so you can't "fulfill the law" nor keep the two greatest commandments.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.