Ouija board meanings?

Asking the ones who believe in ouija boards. I received a phone call from my mother to just check on me and make sure I was doing okay because my little brother had just gotten home from a friends house and he was very upset and shooken up. He said that him and some friends were playing with a ouija board and at some point the board spelled my name. I come from a Christian upbringing, I have never been involved with spirits in that way. I don’t necessarily live up to the Christian morals but I’m in no way against or spiteful towards God. I never really know how I feel about spirits and demons and being able to “communicate” with them. But this incident has me very freaked out. Is there anyone that could shed some light on what it might mean? Or if I’m in danger of any sort? I just don’t understand because I had no involvement in this and have never participated in it in the past.

• Chris

A "ouija board" is just a stupid toy. But there are devils that will use anything they can to deceive you away from the Bible and into hell, so avoid it.

If you want real answers to life, then go to the Bible, which is the absolute Word of God and is 100% true.

Nobody can be good enough to avoid hell. The truth is that death leads to immediate heaven or hell, depending only on whether the person believed in Jesus for eternal life, or not.

.

The truth is that Jesus loves you and wants to bless your life freely :) Most of all, Jesus wants you with Him forever, and not in hell. The truth is that every belief except one will lead to eternal torment in the lake of fire for every person. Because nothing pays for our sins except the death and blood of Jesus, the sacrifice of Jesus that is already accomplished by Him . Jesus loves you! The truth is that Jesus is God, and Jesus died on the cross to pay for all of our sins in full, and then Jesus resurrected from the dead. Nothing else pays for our sins, not works, not deeds, not religions. So the only way to heaven and to avoid hell, is by believing in Jesus for eternal life (John 6:47), without adding any of your own works (Romans 4:5). Believe in Jesus to take you to heaven, and you will be in heaven, no matter what, guaranteed. That easy, thanks to Jesus! Tell Jesus that you thank Him that you will be with Him in heaven when you die, because you believe in Jesus! It is too late to be saved, after death

Just don't let these medieval stories to have an impact on you! If you stop to believe in them, so you'll not be afraid of them.

• Nous

Ouija boards were introduced in 1946 as a CHILDREN'S TOY!!!!!!!!!!!

Your post actually helps to ridicule Christianity!

The only danger you're in is the danger of being too gullible for someone over the age of 12 and the danger of forgetting how to spell 'shaken'.

Coincidence. The Ouija board only conjures spirits who have passed away. No longer breathing. Or demons who dont breathe like humans as no heart for a pulse like humans. Your family was just worried. Specifically your mother. She worries at the drop of a dime.

No meaning whatsoever, its just a game.

A Ouija board is a board game originally patented in the USA in around 1891. It is a GAME.

Also, there's no such thing as spirits or ghosts and when people die, they cease to exist and cannot, therefore, be contacted.

Hope that helps.

You're in grave danger. I don't what the solution is.