Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 4 weeks ago

Would only this level of drinking really cause liver issues?

I have drank 15 beers a day for only 4 years. I am late 20s. Was drinking until only a few weeks ago. But could this be enough to have caused any damage?

EDIT: the main reason I quit was actually because of what I was reading about liver damage and stuff.

• Koo

Not in my case.

};¤)

damage may have started, but if you stop there is a good chance of few health problems and even full bodily regeneration.

If you don't stop, there is a massive chance of very nasty health problems.

The quitting you mention is good, it sounds perhaps like a life-style problem as opposed to alcohol dependence.

• Jojo

Yes, but if you stop the alcohol drinking NOW, you are still young enough for the liver to repair itself over time.

• P

Certainly could

• Lee

Yes, you should go have your liver checked. There might be a bit of cirrhosis already. 15 beers a day is insane, and 4 years of that is literally poisonous.

And putting the word "only" in your question is actually only deluding yourself LOL.