Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 4 weeks ago

Are all mormon girls so uptight?

Recently had to move to Utah and a LOT of the women are mormon. Would they all be against hooking up? Is there a strategy to hooking up with mormon women?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Davros
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago
    Best Answer

Ha! Mormon girls are nowhere near as uptight as they appear. They wear their chastity like a Sunday dress and it comes undone at the end of the day just as readily. This I know from experience.

There's no strategy. Those who want it, will. Those who don't, won't. When it comes to sex, religious proscriptions are a quickly sidelined inconvenience for most folk and Mormons are no different.

I guess just make sure they understand you will be discreet about any liaisons. If they care about their position at church they won't want people finding out.

• 4 weeks ago

Yes. Marry one. Take your pick.

• 4 weeks ago

Probably sneak into their base camp and grab a girl you think is attractive to you. Just make sure you don't get caught or you'll never see them again. You probably wouldn't be living afterwards. The Mormons like JWs run like cults.

Source(s): Swedish Finnish Atheist
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Tell them its gods plan for her to sleep with you

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • I'm going to go out on a limb and say that most Mormon women, in an overwhelming majority, believe in celibacy until marriage, and even then most probably believe that sex should only be utilized for procreation. You don't wanna date a Mormon anyway, trust me.

• 4 weeks ago

If you had to take it up the аss to save your virginity you'd be up tight, too.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.