Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Is God going to give me a free pass into Heaven. Because I am mentally challenged and don't understand the Bible?

I'm not smart enough to stop living in sin. 

Best Answer

you sound pretty smart to me, there are no free passes, you earn the right to be alive in heaven or on earth,

No human has the right to choose, God is a reader of hearts, he knows and sees everything, he is the one who choose those who will live in heaven with him as spirit sons,

there is no distinction of sexes in heaven

Matt. 5:5: “Happy are the mild-tempered ones, since they will inherit the earth.”

Ps. 37:11: “The meek ones themselves will possess the earth, and they will indeed find their exquisite delight in the abundance of peace.”

Rev. 14:1-3: “I saw, and, look! the Lamb [Jesus Christ] standing upon the Mount Zion [in heaven; see Hebrews 12:22-24], and with him a hundred and forty-four thousand having his name and the name of his Father written on their foreheads. . . . And they are singing as if a new song . . . and no one was able to master that song but the hundred and forty-four thousand, who have been bought from the earth.”

Oh, I think you are.

No, nobody gets a free pass into heaven. Even innocents who die must go through a period of growth, development, and training first.

ask god on judgement day

• Joe

I find that difficult to believe since you formulated a coherent question here in this forum.

God doesn't make idiots... being an idiot by choice sends you to hell.

I'm sure you're smart enough to understand that Jesus loves you 🌹 Start from there, and God bless and keep you 💒👑🕊

Since all gods are myths you have nothing to worry about.

Doesn't go like that. God is righteous, holy, pure.

• There is a difference between having a clouded intellect and being mentally challenged. Sin actually darkens the intellect so someone can get so entrenched in sin they don't know what sin is any longer or they know what sin is, but they don't know how to fight it and live in denial. That is a lot different than being mentally challenged because in the first scenario someone is still guilty, they have just become so enslaved to sin it is part of their life.

• Not sure, but I believe any truly loving God would save you from an eternity of torture whether you wanted to be saved or not.

• Davros
      1 month agoReport

You'd certainly think so, but I'm dismayed how often some people paint a portrait of their God as disciplinarian and merciless. I do think that for some, wrath and vengeance is a part of the appeal.