Any tips for staying up for 32 hrs straight?
Im dumb and also stupid and i wanna stay up for 32 hrs straight.
- Sasha WhitefurLv 74 weeks ago
The best tip, I can give you, is DON'T. I have been awake fro 36 hours a few times, it's horrible.
- 4 weeks ago
Have mental health problems such as anxiety
- SamLv 74 weeks ago
dangerous to have erection for more than four hours.
32 hours is too long to stay up.
- Captain LemmyLv 74 weeks ago
1) don’t fall asleep
2) caffeinate every 1-2 hours but DO NOT over caffeinate.
3) light exercise - jumping jacks, sit-ups. 4-5 when you feel fatigued to get your blood pumping faster
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- PetterLv 74 weeks ago
Keep yourself occupied, and try to snack as much as you can.