What's the best part of Canada for seeing or encountering Bigoot/Sasquatch?
- capitalgentlemanLv 74 weeks agoBest Answer
BC, in particular the area near Harrison Hot Springs.
Good luck - if they exist at all, they are rare indeed.
- 3 weeks ago
- r.wolfpawLv 64 weeks ago
Anywhere murikkkans are gathered. Look for a maga hat, Bigfoot disguise.
- Anonymous4 weeks ago
Nowhere Cancuckistan blows.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Bubba GubbinsLv 74 weeks ago
My mother-in-law's house.
- LudwigLv 64 weeks ago
The Pacific West.
- Obi Wan KnievelLv 74 weeks ago
Just about any biker bar.Source(s): Sometimes you gotta just take what you can get.
- Aster RhoidsLv 64 weeks ago
Try Vancouver and then work your way to Toronto.