What's the best part of Canada for seeing or encountering Bigoot/Sasquatch?
- capitalgentlemanLv 73 months agoFavorite Answer
BC, in particular the area near Harrison Hot Springs.
Good luck - if they exist at all, they are rare indeed.
- 1 month ago
Imagination is probably the most likely
- 3 months ago
- r.wolfpawLv 63 months ago
Anywhere murikkkans are gathered. Look for a maga hat, Bigfoot disguise.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Anonymous3 months ago
Nowhere Cancuckistan blows.
- Bubba GubbinsLv 73 months ago
My mother-in-law's house.
- LudwigLv 63 months ago
The Pacific West.
- Obi Wan KnievelLv 73 months ago
Just about any biker bar.Source(s): Sometimes you gotta just take what you can get.
- Aster RhoidsLv 63 months ago
Try Vancouver and then work your way to Toronto.