Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 3 weeks ago

What age did you move out on your own?

When I was 18...it was the biggest mistake of my life.

• P

16 .

19 nearly 20 and married

age 21.............

I was 24 years old

It doesn't matter. People are getting degrees and still stay at home. Just saying, if you are thinking about moving out. Write you plan out on paper. Cost is everything. you moving out should be logical and realistic. Make sure you don't jump into a situation that has the potential to make you lose money, hurt your credit, hurt you moral, and cause you to go exactly where you started. That way if you for some reason want to protect your ego then you can say why you have and what actions you are taken to improve this. Nothing is better than being prepared.

Also if you haven't moved and you are feeling self-conscience about it because of your ego then you just have to ask yourself these question. Are you helping out around the house that is noticeable, are you working, are you going to school, are you sick, etc etc etc? Answering these question will help.

• Matt85

33 (I'm 34 now). Better late than never.

i married my pregnant girlfriend at 17

19......... 

• Nini

18...............