Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenOther - Home & Garden · 9 months ago

melted candle wax that hardened?

I was cleaning and on an old tabletop there was melted candle wax that has been melted and hardened on there for several years, I touched it and I was wondering does the residue stay on your skin for a long time? if I wash my hands with soap will the wax residue still be present on my skin?

1 Answer

Relevance
  • audrey
    Lv 7
    9 months ago
    Favorite Answer

    Candle wax won't hurt you!

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.