Bin asked in Society & CultureRoyalty ยท 1 month ago

Is it possible to become princess diana?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Edna
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Why would you want to become someone who's been dead for 22 years?

• If I became Princess Diana, I would probably starve to death as I would be too busy looking at myself in the mirror to eat.

• Jade
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

No - There was only 1 Princess Diana.

• Alan H
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

If it were, why would anyone choose to be dead?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • PAMELA
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No, that job is gone forever.

• Clo
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Diana Spencer was Diana, Princess of Wales, or the Princess of Wales since she assumed her status through marriage. Only a female, born or bestowed a princess in her own right uses the title with her own name. After the divorce she was allowed the styling Diana, Princess of Wales until she remarried.

For a person to become Princess Diana, she would need to be born to a king and queen, prince and princess and named Diana, or be a female named Diana,bestowed a princess in her own right by the monarch. But, what one can not be is the late Diana, Princess of Wales!

• Cogito
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Of course not.ย  What a daft question.

• 1 month ago

Yes, drive your car at speed into a brick wall.

• 1 month ago

Very difficult as you have to be born into the royal family and named Diana to achieve it. Lady Diana Spencer was never "Princess Diana", she was Diana, Princess of Wales. Had she lived and stayed married to Charles she would have become Queen Diana as the primary meaning of "queen" is "wife of a king". As it happens, the current Princess of Wales, Camilla, will have the title Queen if she is still married to Charles when the current Queen dies.

• 1 month ago

Sure you can. Your first name must be Diana and must be appointed as a princess.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.