Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Athiests How can people literally talk to and interact with like you would regular humans God's and Goddesses that were not there?

Also how can they effect physical changes such as moving furniture across the room making a piano dissappear from a living room and reappear in a lake things like that if they don't exist.

This is the proof you are looking for. You asked me for proof well here it is. This kind of thing can and does happen. If our God's don't exist then how can it.

Hail Odin Hail Thor Hail Zeus etc

Best Answer

If I want to move furniture. I'd hire furniture movers. I can help them with some pay. Gods and goddess already have everything.

• poldi2

"talk to and interact with like you" - that makes no sense.

Your belief in extraordinary events is not proof God exists.

• Nous

Seek immediate psychiatric care, even if you are very young and totally immature you are a serious risk to yourself so before you do something terrible or the men in white coats come for you ask your parents to get you some serious medical help!

they don't

otherwise we would see it not hear about it 3rd hand

I.....but....yes but......well..........maybe?

You're a good example why.

• Archer

You truly are lost aren't you!

So your idea of proof is that you make a claim, and then everyone just believes you, for no particular reason. Is that about right?