Arnel asked in Dining OutFast Food · 4 weeks ago

Did I eat too much?

One night, I was so hungry from working at a fast food restaurant (I work in the kitchen), and the day after that was my day off in a while, so I ordered takeout from Pizza Hut. If I remembered correctly, it was a $5 each dinner deal. In order: I had an entire P’zone, an entire meaty marinara pasta dish, and almost (probably 6/8) of a medium meatball pizza. Thing is, by the time I finished the P’zone, I was still famished, and the pasta still didn’t barely did anything until I started eating the medium pizza. Was that normal considering I worked a lot at the fast food restaurant? I mean, I do have to move around a lot in the kitchen and get heavy boxes of ingredients from the fridge and freezer

• 20 hours ago

hmm that is a lot of food.  u did eat too much.  im 6 feet 210 and that is way too much for me. i would probably eat the pzone, pasta, and 2 pizza slice

• 1 week ago

I think you did, but it's okay, it happens to everyone who feels very hungry, don't worry about it.

sounds like you did.

It is absolutely okay. forget and move ahead.

No, everyone gets hungry at times, as long as you don't eat like that daily you will be fine.

If it was a one time thing you'll be ok

• Ben

Sometimes you have to pig out every now and then