Arnel asked in Dining OutFast Food · 4 weeks ago

Did I eat too much?

One night, I was so hungry from working at a fast food restaurant (I work in the kitchen), and the day after that was my day off in a while, so I ordered takeout from Pizza Hut. If I remembered correctly, it was a $5 each dinner deal. In order: I had an entire P’zone, an entire meaty marinara pasta dish, and almost (probably 6/8) of a medium meatball pizza. Thing is, by the time I finished the P’zone, I was still famished, and the pasta still didn’t barely did anything until I started eating the medium pizza. Was that normal considering I worked a lot at the fast food restaurant? I mean, I do have to move around a lot in the kitchen and get heavy boxes of ingredients from the fridge and freezer

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 20 hours ago

hmm that is a lot of food.  u did eat too much.  im 6 feet 210 and that is way too much for me. i would probably eat the pzone, pasta, and 2 pizza slice

• 1 week ago

I think you did, but it's okay, it happens to everyone who feels very hungry, don't worry about it.

• 3 weeks ago

sounds like you did.

• 4 weeks ago

It is absolutely okay. forget and move ahead.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

No, everyone gets hungry at times, as long as you don't eat like that daily you will be fine.

• 4 weeks ago

If it was a one time thing you'll be ok

• Ben
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

Sometimes you have to pig out every now and then

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.