chem help - how do i calculate the final concentration as the solution gets continuously diluted?

I’m trying to fill in a chart for my chemistry lab but I just don’t understand what to do. The experiment starts out by adding 2 x 10^-4 M KSCN to each of 6 test tubes. In the first tube, 5.0 mL of 0.2 M Fe(NO3)3 is added. 10 mL of this is added to a graduated cylinder which is then filled to 25 mL with distilled water. 5 mL of this mixture is added to test tube 2. Then what was in the graduated cylinder is discarded until only 10 mL of it is left. Distilled water is added into the graduated cylinder until it is at 25 mL. 5 mL of this is added to tube 3. So on and so forth until test tube 6. This is the chart I have to fill in. The only equation I have any idea to use is M1V1=M2V2 but I don’t know what values to plug in. I’m sooo confused please help?

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.