Andrew asked in HealthMental Health · 4 weeks ago

Why has society traditionally treated the mentally ill with terrible cruelty?

Like even into modern times, mental asylums would pointlessly horrifically torture the mentally ill and people could even pay to watch for something to do.  It seems like things in western nations only recently started changing for the better like in the past 30 years, but around the world the mentally ill face unimaginable cruelty just for being born the way they are.

Why are people so desperate to be violent towards the mentally ill?

Best Answer

It is not only the bad medical and social treatment. Governments use them to test new bio weapons and microwave weapons on mental ill people and orphans.

This world really turned into a lunatic hell we know only from disgusting horror movies. 

If you were a nurse and your patient deficated and played in it.. then wiped it on the walls....

I'm sure at some point you'd lose your patience too.

I suggest you read the story of the demoniac that Jesus rescued. He was invaded by a legion of demons. No one is beyond hope after encountering God. I know because I used to be possessed myself.