Help I messed up?

Apparently I have an end of term test tomorrow in biology and I haven’t studied at all. I know my teacher gives HARD tests and I’m definitely going to screw this up. I can’t skip class because she won’t let us make it up- what on earth do I do?? I haven’t even finished my study guide 

It's not too late, but you'll have to hustle...

To turn studying into a game, follow this advice.

Studying will become fun for you - with no stress.

From the dollar store, get file cards... the kind made for a rolodex. They must be this kind, because you will need to shuffle them.

- When you're in class, pay attention and keep your textbook open to where the teacher is speaking. Put a check beside the paragraph that s/he is referring to.

- At home, read the paragraph beside the checkmark again and create a question from it. Put it in terms YOU can clearly understand.

- On the front of one of the rolodex cards write the question.

Put the answer on the back.

- Repeat until you have 20 or 30 cards for a chapter from your text book.

- PUT THE BOOK AWAY and test yourself.

- Ask yourself the questions. Make two piles - the “i know it” pile and the “I don’t know it” pile. You must know the answer immediately for it to go into the 'I know it' pile.

Shuffle. Repeat.

Keep doing this until all the cards are in the "I know it" pile.

DO NOT TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Or word will get out and you won’t look like a genius.

PS. If you're told to take notes, it means what the teacher is saying is NOT in the book. Take good notes and then write cards for them later.

• audrey

End of term and you haven't even started studying? You're so screwed.

Get off of yahoo answers and go study!