Help  x urgent ?

Is this considered sex if he didn't go fullly in and also is there a chance I could get / be pregnant even do he didn't actually come in me (I'm using my sisters acc   

First of all guys have preejaculate fluid (precum). Precum itself is a lubricant which is suppose to help sex be less or completely painless, but that does not mean that it cannot transport sperm and impregnate you. There are BILLIONS of sperm inside a man/guy, it is impossible to detect if any have gotten inside you as they are microscopic and they only need 1 to fertilise. I recommend you go and see your gp, take the morning after pill if you want to or just wait and see if the egg has been fertilised. Keep in mind there are certain parts of your menstrual cycle that you are actually infertile meaning the risk of pregnancy is very low.

There's no Book of Sex Rules that details exactly how much penis has to be inserted in order for it to be real Sex. It's just sex, or an attempt at sex.

If you aren't pregnant please just use protection next time, you can go to the gp, they hand them out if you ask. It's better to be safe.

Wish you the best of luck X

Yes, that is sex. Yes, you could get pregnant from it.

• Jill

If it went in at all it is considered sex. Of course if you didn't use protection there is a risk of pregnancy.