Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureCommunity Service · 4 weeks ago

Is it possible to get a part-time job where you only work 2 hours a week?

I am a high school senior (18). I am about to finish my volunteer hours. At volunteering, I have to do at least 4 hours a day, and I don’t really like it because I always feel like by the time I get home, the day is pretty much over. 

After I finish volunteering, I want to eventually start looking for work. I personally want a job where I can work 2 hours a day, since I am really just looking for something to do on the side to earn a little money while I focus on school. Are there any places that have this available?

• drip

Places like Target, Panera, McDonals will with your HS schedule. But you are more apt to have to do a three hours shift and not every week night.

Fill out applications and put down your available hours.

That might be available, but probably hard to find. Most companies offering part-time work will most likely want you to work at least 10-20 hours per week. However, anything is possible if you're a good, reliable & dedicated worker.