Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsInfectious Diseases · 4 weeks ago

Why does govt think we are dumb about the flu shots?

Like we don't know they're putting things inside flu vaccination to make your future kids autistic, RFID chips are in flu shots, sterilization are also in them and other mind altering chemicals it's completely obvious they're up to no good when they threaten to imprison those who dont get flu shots.i never had flu shot after finding out what evils lie in them and this was 14 yrs ago and I never had flu. My question is why they think we are dumb and don't know the evil behind flu shots?? Anything free and being coerced by govt to give people has never been a good thing

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Best Answer

There isn't an RFD chip small enough to put in an injection at this time.

• 3 weeks ago

It helps you to not have the flu that's why they give them to you

• Edna
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

I think you are completely out of your mind.

• 4 weeks ago

I'm wondering whether stupidity runs in YOUR family?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Let your doctor know if you start to hear voices in your head. It's another sign of paranoid schizophrenia.

• Troll4 weeks agoReport

Go be a sheep led to the slaughter baaaaaaaaa

• 4 weeks ago

Flu shots are not free; we pay for them. They don't cause autism nor do they contain RIFD chips or stuff to make you sterile. But no one (including the government) is forcing you to get one. If you don't get the shot and you do get the flu, fine; it's your choice. Just put your tin foil hat back on and find yourself a better source of information than the conspiracy sites you've obviously been reading.

• audrey
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

You need to talk to a psychiatrist.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.