Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsInfectious Diseases · 4 weeks ago

Why does govt think we are dumb about the flu shots?

Like we don't know they're putting things inside flu vaccination to make your future kids autistic, RFID chips are in flu shots, sterilization are also in them and other mind altering chemicals it's completely obvious they're up to no good when they threaten to imprison those who dont get flu shots.i never had flu shot after finding out what evils lie in them and this was 14 yrs ago and I never had flu. My question is why they think we are dumb and don't know the evil behind flu shots?? Anything free and being coerced by govt to give people has never been a good thing

Best Answer

There isn't an RFD chip small enough to put in an injection at this time.

It helps you to not have the flu that's why they give them to you

• Edna

I think you are completely out of your mind.

I'm wondering whether stupidity runs in YOUR family?

Let your doctor know if you start to hear voices in your head. It's another sign of paranoid schizophrenia.

• Troll4 weeks agoReport

Go be a sheep led to the slaughter baaaaaaaaa

Flu shots are not free; we pay for them. They don't cause autism nor do they contain RIFD chips or stuff to make you sterile. But no one (including the government) is forcing you to get one. If you don't get the shot and you do get the flu, fine; it's your choice. Just put your tin foil hat back on and find yourself a better source of information than the conspiracy sites you've obviously been reading.

• audrey

You need to talk to a psychiatrist.