Xenon asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 month ago

What is the best way to get consistent meals for workouts?

I’ve been insanely busy with school and work and I rarely find time to eat. So my schedule is:

Monday - school 8am -1pm; school 6-8pm

Tuesday - school 6-8pm

Wednesday - work 10:30am-8pm

Thursday - school 6-8pm

Friday- work 10am-8pm

Saturday - work 10:30am-8pm

Sunday - work 10:30am- 8pm

My schedule is tight and I try to workout in the morning or after I have work. I also have online classes but those aren’t as bad. I need a good way to eat clean and still go to work and stuff. I have an oven and freezer at my work for sruff but idk what to do.

• Andy C

Invest in an instant pot or other pressure cooker. You can place in dried whole grains, vegetables, meat and spices and turn it on.

Most modern cookers have a keep warm function, so meals can be prepared hours in advance and leftovers make excellent lunches on the go.

I purchased a pressure cooker before Instant Pots came out, set it on the counter and for 2 years looked at it.

Then we had a baby and to date eat 3-4 meals per week out of it.

Experimentation is fun and delicious! And in 1.5yrs I have rarely repeated dinner recipes.

Variety is the spice of life;)