Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 4 weeks ago

Husband told the person I am not comfortable with that I am not comfortable with that person?

I hate my husband for telling our real estate agent that I was not comfortable working with her. Even if it was true,I just don't like how he threw me in a bus and hurt someone else's feeling. He doesn't see that he was wrong because it was the truth. I feel so betrayed and to see how my husband's rudeness for not considering someone else's feeling. 

• Foofa

One assumes he was firing this agent so it hardly matters what she thinks of you now. The realtor/client relationship is a professional one, meaning no "feelings" are supposed to be involved. It may have helped her in the future to know exactly why you weren't comfortable with her. In truth YOU should have been the one to tell her. Being a grown up and owning real estate comes with putting on your big girl pants and acting like an adult (not asking your husband to lie for you).

I have learned from my hubby that men sometimes have no filter, Im sure he didnt mean anything bad by this, they just dont think like we do.

On the bright side that person knows where they stand so you wont need to try and make small talk :-)

So let him work with the realtor now, stay out of it.