Having problem with acne?

Hi I am a 17 year old girl dealing with acne. Up until recently it has gotten to the worst I’ve ever seen it. It started getting bad around beginning July right before my period. After my period it started to die down and came back around my next period. I understand that periods can cause breakouts but my left cheek has became really bad. It started off as a pimple. Then I assume it had popped and gotten bigger. Currently it is the size of a nickel and it pusses a lot. It no longer looks like acne or a pimple but it looks like a burn. The skin has not been able to reform and has not healed. This has been going on for at least two weeks and continues to pus and hurt. I currently put neosporin and a bandaid on it if I do not then a yellow crust starts to form. I’m not sure what to do or what it is.

NATURAL ACNE PROTOCOL

1/ Never, ever touch your face.

2/ Use 3 facecloths to wash your face, one to soap on, one to soap off with very hot water, one to rinse off with ice cold water, in that order, once a day.

3/ If you are under 18 take 5,000 IU of vitamin A once a day with a full meal

4/ If you are over 18 take 5,000 IU of vitamin A twice a day with a full meal.

Do not get pregnant while taking vitamin A. Do not take any more, like Accutane, it will stop you growing.

5/ Never, ever. pick, squeeze or pop your spot. Read number 1 again.

6/ Do this for 90 days.

7/ Invest in a brand new pillow and 2 new or more pillow cases to ‘double bag’ your pillow. HOT wash every couple of days.

Source:

A bit of advice given to me as a teenager, a bit of science as I am studying allergic reactions and vitamin A is a part of that. A bit of research: I sat in a lecture at the back and watched the acne prone pick at their faces, those with the worse acne touched their faces 32 times in an hour, the clearest complexions didn't touch their faces even once. I have circumstantial evidence that acne is the result of dermatophyte transfer from hands to face...where it does not get washed off and is well fed by hormones, sweat a

nd oil...just a hypothesis... But it would explain why vitamin A is so effective as vitamin causes skin to remove dermatophytes.

I never have had acne, a few pimples on my left chin where I am most likely to rest my hand.

The secret is never to touch the spots

The People’s Pharmacy reports that Milk of Magnesia applied topically, at night is useful. This is 10% Magnesium Hydroxide in water. Epsom salts, which are Magnesium sulphate added to a hot bath are also reported to clear up back acne.

The very latest treatment is super gross, but works: August 2014, T. Borody: Faecal transfer from someone with perfect skin (and I’d guess, same gender.) These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or condition.

I’m not a doctor so don’t take my word for it. But I found when I was on birth control my acne cleared up considerably after a couple months. So if it’s really that mad because of hormones you may want to consider it. Honestly, no lotion or wash has ever done more than that.