None ya asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 4 weeks ago

Why am I always hungry?

I’ve been like this my entire life lol I’m a female, if that helps? Anyways, yeah I could eat all day and never gain a pound, what is wrong with me lmao I’m not complaining about that part just why am I hungry all the time

Best Answer

That may be because of your metabolism it burns off the calories so fast my friend.

• M.P.

Don't pretend like you're not fishing for complements or jealous comments from fatties here! I'm the same way, except I had 2 kids and I'm 41. I eat what I want and I'm always hungry, I make sandwiches at 2:00 am! I'm thinner than all my fat friends who wake up at 5:00 am to go to the gym for two simple reasons - I don't eat garbage and I was a skinny kid with eastern European genetics (there's a reason why all the supermodels come from the eastern block). I was raised eating healthy and was never fat as a child - once you strech out those fat cells they never go back, you battle fat and starve yourself for the rest of your life. Consider yourself lucky, I do, because most people in this country are either hungry & skinny or fat - you and I are the exception. Enjoy eating whatever you want- I know I do!

Hungry? Never heard of it. Eating is for weaklings.

go to the nice restaurant and have a waitress feed u.