would you rather live in China or Saudi Arabia?

Best Answer

Definitely China. Much hotter women and dragons are cool.

China! I've seen many handsome chinese men. Women are respected and I like nature and hystorical buildings, and martial arts.

• David

Saudi Arabia because I could have someone killed with no repercussions.

• Mintee

im already living in Saudiarabia,. have for many years, and love it.. its is nothing like the negative propaganda the western media portray it to be..

Having lived in both, unlike most of your responders, I would say that life in Saudi Arabia is pretty good. I have two friends living there now, very happily. However, I don't deal with heat very well. China is a huge country- it makes a lot of difference whether you're living in Beijing (bad air quality), Shanghai (very modern but crowded), Shenzhen (very modern but hot and humid) or some of the northern rural areas where the climate is better, and life more relaxes. So I'd have to go with China.

None both countries don’t have freedom to speak

China. They drink alcohol and like women there. Not so much in Saudi Arabia, where alcohol is illegal and kiddie porn/goat porn are very popular. .

• Jeez that’s a hard one i might say china

• .

I would rather live right here, where I live now

• .

China. .

Source(s): Atheist.