Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 10 months ago

Why are there answers accounts with "Best Answers " more than 100 percent ?

• SOT3
    Favorite Answer

Just a glitch usually caused when questions are removed as violations. The user that got the BA doesn't lose it in the count.

• .

That is the system not accounting for posts that get removed (it can sometimes make it appear as if a user has received more BAs than the # of questions they've actually answered.)

It.s their system...it's incapable of doing simple maths.

A glitch. My account says I have 162% but I know the true figure is somewhere between 12 - 15%. This incredibly high figure appeared after my account was suspended without warning or explanation, then reinstated (again without explanation) two weeks later, a year or so ago.

Its a glitch in the system, no one has that high of a best answer percentage.

• Daniel

Likely a Glitch with the Site

• Zirp

Because when questions get deleted, the best answer count is not affected, but the total answer-count is. So if you have 500 best answers, but 250 of those questions get deleted, your BA% is suddenly 200

I myself do not have a second account

just a glitch, nothing more

Alternate accounts.....

• Rain

First answer must of been best answer then they left it, maybe had two accounts and gave the new one best answer.