Nude Life Drawing Model Etiquette?

I'm an art student, and right now I'm taking a painting class. My professor has given us the option to paint what we want and I want to paint my bf (semi nude, I plan to add drapery and rococo themed accents.) We have life drawing rooms, and while I could paint him at his apartment, the life drawing rooms have raised platforms for the usual models to pose on. After hours the building is fairly empty depending on the day, and while I don't typically see students in the life drawing room since I guess many people wouldn't have personal models, I want to be considerate of my model and prevent any mishaps. If there are any other art students answering, who would you ask at your uni about the best etiquette for this? Even though the platform would be helpful, do you think I should just make do and stick to painting at his place? (I'm in a shared dorm so that's an immediate no-go.) Would locking the classroom door be suspicious, because in that case I'm still not sure who I would ask in the department about permission to have that privacy to paint? Typically my teachers would just close the door during class to prevent people from randomly walking in during day hours, would that be enough? I've never painted a live model before and really want it to turn out well, lighting, angles, etc.

• John

It's art, in art school. People being human, some may "enjoy" your boyfriend for a moment. Drawing and painting the human body, often nude, is something like 3/4 of the art of the world. Treat it like art, which it is. If anything, hang a do not disturb sign on the door.

Draw with a long peepee