james asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 3 weeks ago

how do i know if im banned from answering yahoo answers?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Daniel
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

If you cant Answer anyones Questions

Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

There is no banning (that would mean you couldn't post here at all, ever again). If your account gets suspended, you may read questions/answers but you can't post anything, can't TU/TD, and can't report posts.

So, since you posted a question, your account is not suspended.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Its really pretty simple. When you click on your home page it will say your account has been suspended. If you can't answer a specific question, its either a glitch or the person asking the question has blocked you.

• You will know when you can't log into to your account... but you can always make another one.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

Yahoo once told me my stalker would be "banned"........but they only banned his ONE account. He was back 5 minutes later with his other 49 sock puppets. So banning appears to be pretty worthless....and clearly does not stop hardcore trolls here.

• SOT3
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

Usually when banned, clicking on a YA link takes you back to the home page of Yahoo.

Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

You cannot answer any questions and cannot ask any questions

• 3 weeks ago

You aren't banned.

• 3 weeks ago

You wouldn't be able to ask this question or answer questions if you were banned. I believe you still would get a notice on the right-side panel where the ask a question box is. At least that the way it used to be.

• 3 weeks ago

well this showed up in my feed so ur not banned yet. have fun on ur journey tho

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.