james asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 3 weeks ago

how do i know if im banned from answering yahoo answers?

• Daniel

If you cant Answer anyones Questions

• .

There is no banning (that would mean you couldn't post here at all, ever again). If your account gets suspended, you may read questions/answers but you can't post anything, can't TU/TD, and can't report posts.

So, since you posted a question, your account is not suspended.

Its really pretty simple. When you click on your home page it will say your account has been suspended. If you can't answer a specific question, its either a glitch or the person asking the question has blocked you.

• You will know when you can't log into to your account... but you can always make another one.

Yahoo once told me my stalker would be "banned"........but they only banned his ONE account. He was back 5 minutes later with his other 49 sock puppets. So banning appears to be pretty worthless....and clearly does not stop hardcore trolls here.

• SOT3

Usually when banned, clicking on a YA link takes you back to the home page of Yahoo.

• .

You cannot answer any questions and cannot ask any questions

You aren't banned.

You wouldn't be able to ask this question or answer questions if you were banned. I believe you still would get a notice on the right-side panel where the ask a question box is. At least that the way it used to be.

well this showed up in my feed so ur not banned yet. have fun on ur journey tho