Does my best friend romantically like me still?

I been liking this girl since I laid eyes on her for the last  three years. My best friend...... Who and I are in college. So about 7 months ago, I got friend zone in the most strangest way possible. She end up liking me but her religion got in the way. Almost ended up destroying out friendship. 7 months later, I still feel she likes me and I still do. I know what to do. I’m like 90% sure she likes me. I get the butterflies in my stomach and the most interesting sense in my heart. The feeling of love....... I need help figuring this out. My best friend is really shy. She never  had a boyfriend, first kiss, etc. She rarely makes eye contact with me anymore. Used to make a lot more with me but the last month, it has gotten like really bad. Every time I look into her beautiful brown eyes, her pupils are huge! Just as big as a cartoon character. She doesn’t like giving hugs to anyone really besides me. When she hugs me, it’s feels real but she doesn’t hold on for long. Last week, one of the workers on my campus made a comment when I was with her which was about me. She turned really super shy and bright red. Her  

face  kinda pucker up which I never seen before. Also, 95% of the time, she has her feet crossed  over her knee which is pointing at me. Also, have her body twisting somewhat pointing at me. She also been opening up to me more lately.

What should I do ? Help me please. I love her but I’m scared of destroying our friendship. 

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Clive
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

What does this have to do with finance?

• 1 month ago

dhdjdjshsyshdhdshsgdhdhdhdhdd

• 1 month ago

you need to ask her this question

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.