Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 3 weeks ago

why do i feel tired after i had a orgasm that i gave myself using a vibrator.?

• 1 week ago

It depends a lot on how much effort went into the activity. Some women can take a very long time to reach orgasm. Some reach it more quickly in different ways. It's a sensitivity thing mostly. Doing something occasionally you're not used to might bring on one quicker.

Source(s): me

Its cause u used all your energy

I think golam has the correct answer and you should listen to that.

Orgasm will sap your energy but you should feel MUCH better soon.

I'm not sure please give more details. Provide as many images as you can.

you shouldnt be taling about this stuff young lady      go to jail

Your body releases hormones after sex/masturbation that can make you feel tired.

If you get up and do something afterward it usually passes quickly.

Having an orgasm with the use of a vibrator is still sex,

And as you may know or not a section of sex is the equivalent of a 10-mile jog my sweet friend.

Same thing happens to men after we orgasm. It takes energy when you masturbate and the tired feeling can be comforting.

Normal-

The last stage, called the resolution stage, is a relaxation of the muscles 

as well as a psychological relaxation and sense of wellness which occurs following orgasm. 

All the blood that has been pooling in the genitals and other sensitive body parts will drain out slowly, usually causing genitals to return to their "resting" state. If we've reached orgasm, 

resolution will feel like a release of tension and stress in our bodies

https://www.scarleteen.com/article/sexuality/sexua...

• Kendall
      3 weeks agoReport

Thank you- the scarleteen articles are very good. It's just good to know females at these ages do have access to the truth about masturbation and their sexuality. Some of this, even more graphic descriptions, should be taught in schools somehow. Glad an adult woman has educated her, and others.