8 more days until hes coming (dont answer if an unbeliever) getting ready to summon a powerful sexy Male demon im cutting myself?

Saving the blood. It needs a portal entrance so i cut a 3 by 5 foot circle in the wall and did blood around the circle in going to keep repeating this. Im sorry alastor but i cannot pass this up. Oppurtunity to learn and get more powers no one could dream of. And of course were going to have sex!

make sure the sex is mind blowing rough 

Source(s): crazy train

Why don't you stay off Yahoo for the next 8 days, save your strength and then come back when you are bloodless but have super powers?

Other than that, what's the question?

Let's see what the proper description is. I know. You're nuts: "Com and the occasional and the ink of my life is a bit more than friends with a big pot and I think it's a bear that is not the only one that has to do the above best I have a gay friend and a bear that I wouldn't want a bear with a video of a girl that I wouldn't have been able for the pas to be a few minutes in a co interview and the ink was wondering how to make it look at them to have sex and then they are not allowed in a co relationship to get if they don't sell it for a while and they do everyday with a big swastika or something that I wouldn't want them or anything else like that lmao you know what to say to you online or if they made it a little after you can meet them and recieve it is a good thing I can?"

You also spell at a 4th grade level.

i would stop cutting yourself and get some help

You need professional help.

That is what she said........... Ha ha....