8 more days until hes coming (dont answer if an unbeliever) getting ready to summon a powerful sexy Male demon im cutting myself?

Saving the blood. It needs a portal entrance so i cut a 3 by 5 foot circle in the wall and did blood around the circle in going to keep repeating this. Im sorry alastor but i cannot pass this up. Oppurtunity to learn and get more powers no one could dream of. And of course were going to have sex!

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

make sure the sex is mind blowing rough 

Source(s): crazy train
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Why don't you stay off Yahoo for the next 8 days, save your strength and then come back when you are bloodless but have super powers?

Other than that, what's the question?

Let's see what the proper description is. I know. You're nuts: "Com and the occasional and the ink of my life is a bit more than friends with a big pot and I think it's a bear that is not the only one that has to do the above best I have a gay friend and a bear that I wouldn't want a bear with a video of a girl that I wouldn't have been able for the pas to be a few minutes in a co interview and the ink was wondering how to make it look at them to have sex and then they are not allowed in a co relationship to get if they don't sell it for a while and they do everyday with a big swastika or something that I wouldn't want them or anything else like that lmao you know what to say to you online or if they made it a little after you can meet them and recieve it is a good thing I can?"

You also spell at a 4th grade level.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

i would stop cutting yourself and get some help

• 2 months ago

You need professional help.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

That is what she said........... Ha ha....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.