Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 4 weeks ago

Why do people hate the poor?

Jesus loved the poor. They supported him and believed in him. It’s the rich who hurt him and killed him.

• Mintee

because religion puts a damper on the rich peoples fun and jollies.. it adds a moral code of conduct they dont want to adhere to..

• Archer

Jesus was a socialist and gave away much to the poor but he didn't take it from the pockets of others.

I agree that the poor supported Jesus and believed in Him; they generally didn't have anything to lose, and nothing else to do, so they could sit around and listen to Him.

People don't necessarily hate the poor; they just see them as having their hands out for everything they need, as if society owes them a living. They seem to just take and take, and not give. So when you see them, you expect them to hit on you, even though they already are, through your tax money being taken from you in order to give it to the poor. But they have no appreciation for your having done that.

• Ala

They don't want to pay taxes for food stamps.

• Mog
      4 weeks agoReport

The average taxpayer pays $0.24 a month to pay for the food stamp program.

Religion and politics killed Jesus.

Because they have big noses, are cheap, and smell.

They're social Darwinists.

People don't hate the poor. Rich people don't even know them. How can you hate what you don't know?

• samiamrd
      4 weeks agoReport

Does desegregation reduce racism? I just passed a program called the black music awards. That is racist. The LGBT wanting me to use non gender pronowns to refer to my self. This is not providing unitly and why should I bow to the wishes of 1% of the population? I shouldn't.

People still have it in their head that people who work 2 jobs are lazy for some reason. Or that those in low paying jobs like teachers are dumb.

My pastor tells us 21st century Jesus would drive a Tesla.