Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 3 months ago

Does aloe vera juice make you lose weight? If so should I avoid it if im trying to gain weight?

• Cyrus
    Favorite Answer

Aloe Vera juice makes you gain weight, because the type that sells in American food markets advertise them as healthy, but they taste nasty without the loads of added sugar. Phony nutritionists take advantage of aloe vera's natural health benefits to see a product and food advertisers go through loop holes of the FDA to make sure they aren't sued for lying about the nutrition facts of their products. Avoid aloe vera juice, but don't avoid aloe vera water, I understand you want to gain weight, but if you want to do it the healthy way, create your own juice mixes with berries that have antioxidants like black berries, raspberries, and blue berries, and mix them with leafy greens like spinach or kale. Trust me its really good, who knew a bitter and sweet combination would be so good. Also, focus on eating more healthy carbs like broccoli and foods with a high combination of fiber and carbs (wheat bread, oatmeal, legumes). There's a lot to choose from, but body builders follow high protein-high carb diets to gain weight while they gain muscle.

Hope I Helped ^_^

No clue. I am told

Maybe...................