Who were the exact people (names) responsible that ensured to it that YouTube monetization was removed for using copyrighted music?

They also made sure to totally remove some film scenes from being available on the channel entirely.

Who are the division haeds in Google that signed off to this? Or help me find out their names, point me in the right drection.

Also, which single person or group of people who represent the musics studios and film studious when they work with Google to take down certain film clips?

I would say that would be the U.S. Congress for creating U.S. copyright law.

This would likely be the members of Congress who wrote and signed the DMCA into law, making distribution of material that's under copyright a federal crime. Google's lawyers would have informed the company that it could comply with the law, or be sued out of existence.