I keep dreaming of the devil every couple months? But my dreams are going in backwards ?

So I had a dream that I was in a room, and I heard a voice the background but I didnt pay much to it, then a saw him all in white, tall with a white crown, and black jewels and black eyes, and he told me he had watched me all my life and now we finally meet, and I was crying while facing him feeling fear I haven't felt ever in real life. I have had other dreams walking through a temple escorted by people in white where he is sitting on a throne, or another time where he is doing a ritual in a valley and I am stabbed and awoken all in white too, and my weirdest dream is where i am given his crown begin to feel hate and temptation for negativity and power.

The Devil is a symbol of evil, opposite of God, which symbolizes good. People often dream about the Devil in some form. These dreams might leave you feeling terrified throughout the day.

Such dreams could symbolize your limitations, the negative aspects of your personality as well as your limitations.

They could indicate having negative thoughts or views of something. They could reveal feeling guilty about something, for example because of some thoughts or actions, and they send you a message to release these feelings.

This dream could also symbolize parts of your personality you are not aware of or you are ignoring or denying.

i would wonder what type of movies youve been watching lately

• Diego4 weeks agoReport

And instead of my dreams going forward , I then have backstory dreams of the previous dream, like this dream I just had was how I met the devil, if that makes sense