Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 month ago

Where can I go solo if I don't have friends and I'm bored?

Best Answer

Museum, Park, Mall, Movies,

Go jog at the park & clear your head

Anywhere you like bro

You can go to:

-Bed

-Br0tchel

-Your stepmoms bedroom (when daddy aint home)

-Random wedding

-Random funeral

-Gay orgy

-Hetero orgy

-Satanistic ritual

-Morgue

-Church

-The Ranch

-Dr.Phil (ask y tf u aint got no friends)

-Hot moms in your vicinity

-Literally anywhere else because no one gives a flyin **** about this shid anymore!

Hope this helps pal. xoxo

• Mike1 month agoReport

Also dont go to an orgy when you don't have an invitation because people there seem to get angry at you when u do this... oh and the Satanistic ritual too dont go without an invitation!

• Edna

You can go ANYWHERE "solo" that you want to go. To a club, to a movie, to a restaurant; to a museum, shopping, on trips - everywhere! People go out "solo" all the time.

anywheres you want to go, maybe you should get a pet to keep you company

You can go phuck yourself ahh hahaha.. just messing with you boy, well it is what i do, i am always go to phuck my self i dont need any friend i dont like other people with stupid way of see their misery lifes, i prefer be on my own, watching Netflix, play Videos games, to to the movies and dont expect nothing from nobody. If some gurly come to you saying hi, say hello baby hahaha girls loves it.

Anyway, remember that other people cab bring you troubles meanwhile you can be alone and other thing that take care about it, NOP better if you take care of yourself only, i ll do it all the time even on christmas eve, i ride on the Bus all night long until finished this stupid happy days, i am the one who choose to be happy all year not only one day of tge year.

Greetings happy boy and enjoy yourself, dont let other make fun of you, have Fun.

anywheres you want to,

The YMCA.......

• .

Looks like you are doing it now.