Michael asked in TravelFranceParis · 3 months ago

I have just moved over to Paris, I am doing a course in Etampes, where the school times are 13 :15-17 :15, I am looking for jobs, any help?

2 Answers

  • 3 months ago

    If you're from the UK, you can work legally, but I don't know how many businesses in Paris hire part-time help. If you have any experience in restaurants, you could do a dinner service. You might have better luck in an American type place, like McDonald's.

    If you're from the US, you can't work while you're on a student visa.

    • Login to reply the answers
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

    maybe you should go to the employment agency

    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.