What's your thought Samuel Little, a black man was labeled by the FBI as the United States most prolific serial killer? Black Lives Matter?

Little has confessed to charming, beating and strangling more than 90 women About 50 of these murders have so far been confirmed by the FBI and local state detectives,

Best Answer

Samuel Little, from what he has said and the little proof that could be located, murdered women who lived on the edge of society - prostitutes, drug addicts, run aways. Unfortunately, society in general viewed these women as "throw aways," and there was no great interest in their stories. The vast majority, in fact, have never been identified.

Maybe "Hollywood" thinks not a lot of people would be interested in them murders of unidentified, "fringe society" women. Now, if Samuel Little killed woman of any race who could be identified, maybe the story would be more interesting.

"We can prove you killed 3 women, you claim to have killed 90 more but the majority have never been declared missing" doesn't really sound like a money maker to me.

He is a mere beginner compared to any abortionist.

• Cee

It's a shame he wasn't caught sooner. I don't give a flying **** what his skin color is.

Just it seems like if a white is a serial killer they make many movies about him so people remember, BUT if its a BLACK KILLER where is the movie industry.. Shouldn't equal time devoted to the BLACK KILLER as the WHITE KILLERS.. Look at all the movies about the WHITE ITALIAN MAFIA, Jeffrey Dom, etc... Let's give Blacks the same air time.

I do not believe this has anything to so with the black lives matter movement.

• AND IN NO WAY have you answered with your thoughts about it but instead had to just comment about the black lives matter part.

• TB12

What is the purpose of your attempt to connect a serial killer with a political movement.

• OK YOU answered my question as of your thoughts with a comment instead of a answer.. OK

Do you think the amount of melanin in your skin is correlated with your predisposition to be a serial killer? Honest question.

• Another one who IN NO WAY ANSWERED your thoughts about it but made a racial comment instead

• wowser

You sound very confused

• I am not confused.. I ASK YOUR THOUGHTS ON IT.. WHATS CONFUSING ABOUT THAT QUESTION or are you to uneducated to understand the question.