Can i order cigars to my door even though i am under 18 ?

Hi, im turning 17 in a week, and i want to order cigars, as i have smoked them before and enjoy them. However i dont know if i will be able to order them to my door. Will i be checked for ID ? If im not in will they just post it through ? For context, i am English, and dont want my parents really to know ! Any response asap is appreciated thanks guys :)

Tobacco products shipped by mail or private courier require an adult signature.

They'll check I'd at the door so as long as they're delivered after you turn 18 you should be fine

• tross26194 weeks agoReport

Unfortunately i am only 16, turning 17 next week. I have found the solution of an older friend ordering them. Thank you for taking the time to answer my question i really appreciate it :)

Do you know how bad cigars are for you?

• tross26194 weeks agoReport

I am aware. This is not something i do. They are for the taste, i do not find any addictive qualities to them, but thank you for your concern :)

Why would you want a dirty nasty, smelly, harmful habit, that is difficult to break

• tross26194 weeks agoReport

Thanks for the concern, but its fine. I do not find them addictive at all. I just like the social aspect and appearance. Its hard to explain and it may sound weird but im interested in traditional gentleman type stuff. Not something i do often and don't plan on, thanks for the response though. :)

lie about your age and hope for the best they ask for but if they do pretend to look for and say that you cant find or something like that

• tross26194 weeks agoReport

Ahaha, this was my original thought. However I've decided not to risk it, and an older friend is having them delivered himself. Much appreciated though :)

Hello, English. My name is Aster Rhoids. How can I help you?