Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthHealth & Well-BeingPain & Pain Management · 4 weeks ago

How do I describe this pain?

I been feeling heart pain and I need a way to describe it before going to see my gp, it is really short but happens very often it's as if something is being crushed but they pain isn't really there and just disconcerting. I need a better way to describe this 

Best Answer

It could be what I've always called a "stitch"? It's a sharp jabbing type pain that makes you suck in your breath, or grab at your chest. Then someone says "omg, what's wrong?"- and I say "it's nothing; just a stitch."

You still need professional medical attention, but sometimes it turns out to be just a muscle spasm or something, so try not to stress. Good luck

Go to your GP. They will run or arrange tests for you to see what may be the problem. It may not be anything to worry about but with any chest pain or discomfort it is always best to get it checked out.

Possible heart problem. Go get checked right away.