Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 1 month ago

should young women be banned from wearing shorts?

legs of young women can cause lust in men. Banning young women from wearing shorts can probably help reduce rape, harassment, and simple leering. When women hit an older age like maybe 35, they can start wearing them

Ban all the modern clothes for women is the right idea

• Mike

Why change the rule and allow women over 35 to wear short shorts? They will still arouse men over 35.

• Foofa

Legs of young men "can cause lust" in straight women and gay men too. So one wonders what your answer for that is. I guess in your world we'd all be walking around dressed in heavy burlap sacks.

I have seen a lot of young women in shorts and I have never wanted to rape or harass them.

• Bill

idiot

men lust after women until they die and short pants , mini dresses at any age will make no difference

"She made me rape her, your Honour, she was wearing short shorts". That defense might still work in some Islamic countries but not in any civilised country. If you can't control your urges when you see young women in shorts, you shouldn't be allowed out in public.

• Danny

35? Are you serious, I agree that young pre-teens girls shouldn't really wear skimpy skirts but people should wear whatever they want if the parents allow their daughters to wear them, who are we to judge them? People just need to stop sexualising everything.

That’s a great idea. I also think women should always wear gloves as well because sometimes when men see the succulent thumbs of females they go into a rage of sexual tension.

• HeeHEE3 weeks agoReport

Kevin i agree as a wahmen guys dont stop looking at my thumbs i vote kevin for president  

lol stfu you absolute pillock!

Spam rant trolling.