Why are there pretzels in my ice cream?

I rarely buy ice cream but I noticed a salted caramel flavor the other day and thought that sounded good. When I got it home I found out there were pretzels in it! The guy who came up with that idea must have been the same guy who thought it was appropriate to put pineapple on pizza.

Not big on pretzels they are gross gosh I could not imagine how it would be on ice-cream yuck

Nothing wrong with pineapple on pizza.

• Burgoo

you seem like you dont have too many friends

You can always read the ingredients.

• denise

Pretzels are salty I suppose but it should have been indicated in the ingredients list.

• Nancy

That guy would either be Ben or Jerry-- not who came up with pineapple pizza, for that, I blame Don Ho, but who came up with salty pretzels with caramel in ice cream. Then other places have knocked it off.

• rarely buy ice cream but I noticed a salted caramel flavor the other day and thought that sounded good. When I got it home I found out there were pretzels in it! The guy who came up with that idea must have been the same guy who thought it was appropriate to put pineapple on pizza.