What does this dream mean?

Last week, I had two interesting dreams. In the first dream, I was driving and my car suddenly started to slow down on the road and would not speed up no matter how much I stepped on the gas. Next thing I know, I slowly lost consciousness. When I came to, my car was completely dead and I was laying in the middle of a desert all by myself. However, I was ready to buy a new car. In the second dream, I was driving and saw a cop sitting in a driveway. As I got closer to the cop, I suddenly started speeding uncontrollably. It was as if my feet had suddenly developed a mind of their own and no matter how hard I tried I just could not get off the gas and step on the brakes. The cop pulled out of the driveway and started chasing me, obviously so that he could give me a speeding ticket. However, a ton of other vehicles started to fill the road and get between me and the cop. Eventually, I pulled over in a shopping plaza waiting for the cop to come and give me the speeding ticket, but the cop, instead just gave up and let me go.

It also happens that in my waking life, that within the past 12 months, I have already been pulled over while leaving work and given speeding tickets 3 times, each time by a cop that happened to be parked about a hundred feet from my job at the end of my shift. (Which seems sketchy considering the fact that I'm a home health aide with multiple clients with varying shift times).

What does this mean?

Favorite Answer

Are you thinking of making a big change in your life?

It means that you should stop speeding, especially when leaving your job at the end of your shift.

It means you are a really bad driver.

• wowser

It means there is a valid reason your wife calls you hung like a hamster. Now put down the phone Donald

These dreams are probably telling you to be careful and probably drive according to the speed limit. Since an officer practically sits in the parking lot waiting to give tickets, you should probably watch your speed limit. However, the dreams could mean absolutely nothing and could just be a replay on what’s been going on in your life.

Hope you figure it out soon.

nobody is psychic so nobody can give a true answer. this is not a knowledge-seeking question which is mandated by the site guidelines.