Has anyone else noticed this?

The Jacob person on here who lies,steals,disturbs the peace in his neighborhood and trolls here appears to be getting worse? Since he won’t do Clubhouse shouldn’t he be locked away in a hospital?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Best Answer

he has been enabled to be a brat by his family and the police....he does in fact seem to have autism and it is hard for people with autism to change patterns of behavior....but it can be done. he does know right from wrong, but has no incentive to grow up. he is throwing himself 1 big pity party...but if he would just drop the attitude, his quality of life would improve.

he has been taught there will be no consequences...any other city, he would have been in jail..

had he been held accountable from the beginning (ie community service, required limited life skills instruction with a mental health agency, he wouldn't have spiraled out of control...

he needs a dose of reality and that does mean being in a locked facility at this point....away from technology and limited phone access...it could be a mental health facility as a last ditch effort before prison.

from there he needs to be in supported housing with a behavior plan....he abuses his family, they don't have a backbones and just give in to him to make him happy.

part of the problem is that is not appropriately diagnosed....he may or may not have bipolar, but that was his diagnosis for years.

there are clear signs of autism....and the moods can be from autism and the learned behavior of tantruming when he doesn't get his way...he sulks if he doesn't get his way...that is not depression...he gets excited when he does get his way...that is not mania.

and he claims to have schizophrenia ...from what I tell because he believes people are out to get him...

but if what he says is true, people (police) are supposed to be out to get him......that is not paranoia/delusion.

• 4 weeks ago

I noticed that you get -15 points for chat questions and I gain 2.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

2 pointssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

• Dze
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

yeah lock him away with the fckin moron that runs around my neighborhood in a pos truck with no exhaust ... yeah everybody thinks your cool buddy ..

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Triggered.....................

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.