a broken amazon fire 7 tablet ?

ive got a broken screen on my amazon fire 7 tablet, how can i get my screenshots taken on the tablet onto a new tablet when i get a new tablet ?

You would need to make a backup of your images from the damaged tablet, and then transfer them to your new tablet. If your images are backed up to a cloud service, you simply sign in to that cloud service provider on your new tablet and download all of your images.

If your cracked tablet still works, you can either backup to the cloud or to a PC or other storage media and then transfer that backup to the new tablet.

However, if your tablet is doesn't respond, then you're out of luck.

It seems to be a very common thing here that people never care about making backups until their devices are broken beyond repair. Its only then that they start asking how to make backups....

Connect the tablet to a computer or laptop by using your charger

• vinny3 weeks agoReport

i've tried connecting it on my dell computer but the photos didn't come up