Which UC in California should I attend if I want to major in Business Administration?

I am a transfer student and my major is Business Administration. Lets say I get into all the UC schools in California, which I know won’t happen, but lets say I did (hypothetically speaking) and I want to major in Business Administration. Which one should I go to?

Thank you.

Oh, and please explain.

Best Answer

To the best of my knowledge, which could be wrong, only three campuses offer an UNDERGRADUATE Business major: Berkeley, Irvine, and Riverside.  

Berkeley is the highest ranked of those three campuses, so if you got in, it would make sense to attend that school.  While employers hire skills, they do consider the academic reputation of the school from which the applicant graduated.

The other things to consider might include WHERE you plan to live after graduation.  It might be that Irvine has better connections in Southern California than Berkeley does, so attending UCI would improve your chances of getting a job in the region. 

UC Merced. It's the only UC built in the 21st century and has all the new technology.