Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsBiology · 2 months ago

At what age does the body start dying? Is it at 25?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

For some reason I find this question offensive & annoying

• Cowboy
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

individual cell death happens throughout one's lifetime. The entire body doesn't start dying until the heart and lungs stop.

• Jim
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Body starts to die when tissue doesn't get enough oxygen, but death tissue doesn't relate to aging. 

Men start aging at 34 more or less (depends on genetics and life style including excercise and diet) and women about 40. It's just that some tissues start to repair slower, other tissues that doesn't repair start to show damage, and telomeres start to shink

• 2 months ago

When your body organs don’t get oxygen or blood. Aka when the heart stops working,

To pronounce someone died. The doctors check for heart beat or a pulse

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

As a senior citizen I'd say about 70.

• Damien
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

your body will start dying when one of your vital organs stop working properly, this can done when you clog your arteries with pork, damage liver with beer or damage lungs with smoke, or when ur body experiences huge loss of blood, this can be done by jumping off a building or shooting yourself, also the body can start dying it it does get oxygen, this can done by hanging, i dont why you mention age 25, age got nothing to with body dying, people usually die around old age cause their vital organs have been too damaged with stuff i mentioned

• Bill-M
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Two seconds after your born.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.