Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 4 weeks ago

Why does my girlfriend's vagina look different after not seeing her for a month?

Her lips are protruding now, which they didn't used to...

I know I'm probably being ridiculous...

I... just don't understand what could cause it to change noticably in such a short period..

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Best Answer

At different points in a woman's cycle, her genitalia can look markedly different. Also, the degree of arousal she is experiencing can cause swelling. And it could just be that she ate salty stuff and she's retaining fluid.

Our bits have a mind of their own, and they really can appear very different day to day. It's nothing to worry about hon.

• Kendall
      Lv 4
      4 weeks agoReport

Yes, I do understand the difference. I may be male, but I've learned a lot about female genitalia, and sexual function, needs. I'm always curious to learn more. Especially from educated, intelligent women who can speak clinically about graphic sexual subjects. Thanx, Diane.

• 3 weeks ago

How would it look different do you mean she got excited or something

• 4 weeks ago

One day my vagina can look smooth and put together and the next day the outward appearance of the lips look wrinkled and crazy! Idk why it’s just what happens

• 4 weeks ago

It sound like she was really excited to see you, A woman' vagina does look different when a woman is excited compared to when she isn't. Her lips swell.

• Ace Shorty
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

Who's to say it isn't the exterior of the vagina, that's where the vaginal opening is.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Don’t listen to the best answer

The truth is she’s been BANGED TOO MANY TIMES

• 4 weeks ago

has she turned my age yet 100 if so her vaganal should look liek a crater and she should pee bloodeeee               adult diapers amazon purchase adult diapers

• nancy3 weeks agoReport

sweetie shut up and buy my adult diapers amazon

• 4 weeks ago

Perhaps she has been ignoring it and it is returning to its virginal state...

• 4 weeks ago

Aliens kidnapped your girlfriend and tried to replace her with an exact replica - but not understanding human genitalia, they made a few mistakes.

• Kendall
      Lv 4
      3 weeks agoReport

Heh heh, I like this explanation.. except maybe they only replaced the vaginal region. The original is with them, and she has a copy, with a few mistakes.

• Mike G
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

It's not her.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

She probably cheated on you....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.