Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Are you religious or spiritual?

Neither, my IQ is above 70

• WOOWHO

Are you religious or spiritual ?

SOME People are "religious" PEOPLE practice the direction of religion and or accept the propositions promoted

SPIRITUAL is a CONCEPT a supernatural proposition and can be a proposition of a religion aka a BELIEF of SPIRITS GHOST

or merely a individuals beliefs in GHOST and spirits without a religion like peoples belief in Vampires

example BUDDHISM does not promote supernatural propositions of gods but promote SPIRITS and reincarnation

OH another DICHOTOMY question

seems some people are LIMITED in thought and counting

i am a NON RELIGIOUS ATHEISTIC HUMANIST

RELIGION is a CULTURAL system of DIRECTED behaviors and practices by organization that promote "SUPERNATURAL PROPOSITIONS " assertion of sacred places and a Doctrine of beliefs and rules

examples concepts of gods ghost spirits demons angels devil Satan soul

naraka heaven hell Hades underworld

SPIRITUAL (adjective )

# 1 relating to the concept of a SOUL or human "SPIRIT " supposed entities like ghost SPIRIT

SPIRIT comes from the Latin word to " BREATH "

meaning that which ANIMATES people and animals

as opposed to material or physical things

( Okay dictionary DUH BREATHING is a PHYSICAL PROCESS )

# 2 relating to RELIGION or religious BELIEFS

You will follow Buddhism or be reincarnated as a possum

I am both. I am both,

Both, I like to think.

Neither. 15 character required.

If by spiritual you mean believing the Bible, then yes. If you mean something else, then no.

Jesus is God. Jesus is not a "religion".

Nobody can be good enough to avoid hell. The truth is that death leads to immediate heaven or hell, depending only on whether the person believed in Jesus for eternal life, or not.

.

The truth is that Jesus loves you and wants to bless your life freely :) Most of all, Jesus wants you with Him forever, and not in hell. The truth is that every belief except one will lead to eternal torment in the lake of fire for every person. Because nothing pays for our sins except the death and blood of Jesus, the sacrifice of Jesus that is already accomplished by Him . Jesus loves you! The truth is that Jesus is God, and Jesus died on the cross to pay for all of our sins in full, and then Jesus resurrected from the dead. Nothing else pays for our sins, not works, not deeds, not religions. So the only way to heaven and to avoid hell, is by believing in Jesus for eternal life (John 6:47), without adding any of your own works (Romans 4:5). Believe in Jesus to take you to heaven, and you will be in heaven, no matter what, guaranteed. That easy, thanks to Jesus! Tell Jesus that you thank Him that you will be with Him in heaven when you die, because you believe in Jesus! It is too late to be saved, after death

I know the difference but tell me what YOU think the difference is.

• Paul

One without the other would be useless.

By the grace of God I am both religious and spiritual.

Source(s): Bless you, my child.