can c cleaner delete any media files?

i'm just a little alarmed recently because i have use c cleaner to clean my computer, my win 7 desktop pc, it worked well, and now is a lot faster...i never touch the registry cleaner in c cleaner....but i just opened a folder with movies in on my pc, and i'm sure there was 33 files/movies in the folder...now its showing 32 files/films?

was i mistaken and there was always 32 files/films or could of me using c cleaner deleted a file from that film folder located on my desktop on the c drive?

id appreciate any reassurance that c cleaner hasn't deleted any media files, thanks.

Best Answer

CCleaner doesn't delete any of your personal files. If you look at the Custom Clean section, you'll see all of the sections/temp files it deletes. None of them are for deleting your media files.

But as you've mentioned multiple times that you have a backup in your other questions, why not put that backup to use? One of the worst things about having a backup is to find out that it doesn't work...

• Bill-M

No. Open custom and tic what you what cleaned. But it will not delete your videos.

No it won't do that. I've been using it for years.