can c cleaner delete any media files?

i'm just a little alarmed recently because i have use c cleaner to clean my computer, my win 7 desktop pc, it worked well, and now is a lot faster...i never touch the registry cleaner in c cleaner....but i just opened a folder with movies in on my pc, and i'm sure there was 33 files/movies in the folder...now its showing 32 files/films?

was i mistaken and there was always 32 files/films or could of me using c cleaner deleted a file from that film folder located on my desktop on the c drive?

id appreciate any reassurance that c cleaner hasn't deleted any media files, thanks.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Best Answer

CCleaner doesn't delete any of your personal files. If you look at the Custom Clean section, you'll see all of the sections/temp files it deletes. None of them are for deleting your media files.

But as you've mentioned multiple times that you have a backup in your other questions, why not put that backup to use? One of the worst things about having a backup is to find out that it doesn't work...

• Bill-M
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No. Open custom and tic what you what cleaned. But it will not delete your videos.

• 1 month ago

No it won't do that. I've been using it for years.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.