What's a good non-owner sr22 insurance agency?

2 Answers

  • car253
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

    What state are you in? In California a DUI stays on your driving record for 10 years. It doesn't matter you got your license back. You still need the SR22 filing for a total of 3 years. For now you will have to stay with the auto insurance you have. But if you buy a car you need to change the policy to a owned vehicle policy.

    Rates will be high so just buy a cheap old car until the DUI is at least 3 years old from the conviction date, not the actual date. You can try Farmers. They broker out to some crappy companies. But your stuck with them until your DUI gets older.

  • 3 weeks ago

    One year ago, after a Dui, I got a cheap non owner sr22 insurance here https://www.nonownersr22insurance.com/ , and now I have back my driving license! :-)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.