Purchasing a gaming laptop for Photoshop/Blender. What do I go for?

I'm looking to replace my current 9 year old laptop with a gaming one.  I use it for work (MS Office) but would also like the capability of running photo editing, Blender and other graphic intense software too. I've looked at the HP Omen which has good reviews but is there anything I should look into? The budget is approx £1000 but the cheapest with most value for money is preferred. Some specs I've looked at are:

8-16GB ram

4GB Nvidia graphics card

15-17 in screen

Numberpad

i7 processor

SD card reader

• Edward

I reconmend something like a MSI GF Series GF75 THIN 9SC-278, a Lenovo IdeaPad L340, a 2019 Lenovo Legion Y545, a 2019 Legion Y540, or a Prostar NH58RAQ as these use the latest gen i7 and use 16gb of ram. It just depends on what type of harddrive you want and how much size you need.

What's the size of the hard drive or SDD? If you are gong to do photo editing and other graphics software, you need a lot of storage (I'd say 1 TB or better) or need to be able to use external storage. You also need as much RAM as you can put into the computer (16 GB is not bad). An i7 processor also pretty good. However, unless you truly need a "gaming laptop" because you plan to do a lot of graphically intensive gaming, you could probably do better looking at something that wasn't specifically marketed as a gaming laptop. You might want to check out Tom's Hardware, which often provides really useful comparisons of different systems